You may need Adobe acrobat reader to read some of the files linked to this page. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader already installed on your computer, simply click on the link as you would with any hyperlink and the document will open automatically. If it is not installed on your computer, Adobe Acrobat reader can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Because the information on these pages is confidential, some pages may have password-protected/ restricted access.
Simply call us first at 1 800 264 9605 or e-mail email@example.com to be granted access.
About Design Arts Seminars, Inc. (DAS)
- Visit designarts.net/about.html
- Also see articles in Florida Design, Volume 5, No. 3 & Volume 8, No. 3.
DAS' team of instructors & authors
- Visit designarts.net/ceuinfo.html
Course Approval Process
- Visit designarts.net/join/joindetails.html for detailed information regarding the approval process as well as the instructors' and authors' working relationship with DAS (restricted access)
Working with DAS
- Authors/instructors are first screened based on their résumé and references as well as the level of interest in the course(s) he or she is qualified to develop or teach.
- Only authors/instructors showing the highest level of professionalism & expertise will be considered.
- Compensation: Typically our instructors work on the basis of a flat fee per day plus expenses. Authors work on the basis of a flat fee per home study program written or royalties.
- Status: All authors/instructors working with DAS are 1099 Misc. independent contractors
- Visit designarts.net/join/joindetails.html for detailed information regarding the instructors' and authors' working relationship with DAS (restricted access).
Design Arts Seminars, Inc
Micène R. Fontaine, Director of Educational Programs
Toll Free: 1 800 264 9605
Fax: 850 385 2132E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright Design Arts Seminars, Inc. -|